quality driven organization, we follow strict quality procedures at
every stage of our business process. Since we are associated with the
pharmaceutical sector, we strictly adhere to the guidelines and
parameters defined by the Food & Drugs Department. Hence, the
Products that we source and manufacture are ensured to be in
conformation with the quality standards of the medical industry.
Further, strict vigil is maintained throughout the purchase process.
Also, the entire packaging process is carried out in a hygienic and
sterilized environment, so as to prevent contamination.
have alliance with a modern testing unit which has all the advanced and
sophisticated facilities at one place. Our unit has all the latest
machines and technologies that are used in product quality testing and
we deal in pharmaceutical products, we own a separate packaging unit,
where we use hygienic and tamper-proof packets with zero contamination
to ensure safe packaging. These packages protect the range from
excessive moisture and temperature variations, which increases their
shelf life. Further, we are instrumental in offering customized packing
to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
Some of the factors that have made us the most preferred business partners are
FAQ (Frequently asked questions) How Much Protein Is Essential For A Day?
- Attractive business terms
- Competitive pricing policies
- Wide range of products
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Sound research and development
- Stringent quality checks
- Highly proficient team members.
Is It Essential To Eat Protein Rich Food?
should take in 0.8 grams of protein per kg of his/her body-weight in a
day, as per United States Department of Agricultureâs (USDA)âs, RDA for
- There is a need of 48 grams (60kg *0.8) of protein in a day, if your body-weight is 60 kg.
- You need 1.5 grams of protein per kg of your body-weight per day, for strength training.
What Happens If One Doesnât Eat Adequate Protein?
- For human body, Protein is very basic building block. Muscle, skin, hair, and connective tissue are mainly made-up of protein.
- It assists in repair and recovery of muscles.
- It makes you feel up for a long tome.
- It promotes healthy skin and hair.
Is It All right To Eat Excess Protein?
- If one doesnât eat protein, his/her body will start to break down the muscle, or will loose muscle mass very fast.
- It may cause skin dull and hair loss.
- No. It may cause weight gain, kidney problems and digestive issues.